Monday, April 6, 2009

The start of the 3rd week - Honda Customer Service answer me


Today is Monday, the start of the third week of me waiting to hear back from Honda Automotive Customer Service.

Thanks you to all of you that have been emailing me about the whole situation with Honda customer service. I post some pictures of my Honda Odyssey shortly.

I called Jose Acosta today and left a message for him to call me back. I just want to know if Honda can assist me in the replacing of my Odyssey transmission. If they can't then it's time to move on to another van. Probably a Toyota. Let's hope Toyota customer service will atleast call me back if I ever need them to.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!
    Japtuned

    ReplyDelete